---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 21:04:29 -0800 (PST)
From: Jahan Zeb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Need help

I am trying to configure the specialix
Dear Sir,

I am trying to configure Specialix I/O8+ PCI multiport card on Red Hat 7.0/7.2 as
well, but so far I am not successful in doing this. I have recompiled the kernel and
make a bzImage file and reboot with this new image, the system shows that it is
detecting the card at I/O address 0x6478 and IRQ 9, and when I configure the ports of
this card with the help of a script file given in
/usr/src/linux/Documentation/specialix.txt, then nothing happens, also the module of
this card specialix.o is not loading after the system boots.

 So I need help that how to directly install module of this card that is specialix.o
into the linux kernel and also how to configure the ports of this card