Hi All,
My system is working fine.  I have a small annoyance...each email that I
receive has 18 From: header lines added for no apparent reason.  It
appears that each header comes from a packet that was sent over the net
and added as the message was put together (that is just a guess on my
part) becuase each one has a different id.  Is there a switch somewhere in
sendmail to turn off all of those from lines?  Or is it something in my
configuration?

One sample header looks like this:

        by ja.justanswers.prv (8.11.6/8.11.6) id fBH826v01594
        for mark; Wed, 10 Dec 2001 15:45:23 -0500

Thanks for any ideas,

Mark