[tcl@localhost tcl]$ rpm -qi tk
Name        : tk                           Relocations: (not relocateable)
Version     : 8.3.3                             Vendor: Red Hat, Inc.
Release     : 65                            Build Date: Wed 29 Aug 2001 12:11:39 PM PDT
Install date: Wed 28 Nov 2001 08:43:01 AM PST      Build Host: porky.devel.redhat.com
Group       : Development/Languages         Source RPM: tcltk-8.3.3-65.src.rpm
Size        : 2558281                          License: BSD
Packager    : Red Hat, Inc. <http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla>
URL         : http://tcl.activestate.com/
Summary     : The Tk GUI toolkit for Tcl, with shared libraries.
Description :
Tk is a widget set for the X Window System that is designed to work
closely with the Tcl scripting language. It allows you to write simple
programs with full featured GUI's in only a little more time then it
takes to write a text based interface. Tcl/Tk applications can also be
run on Windows and Macintosh platforms.

-tcl.