On Thu, Dec 20, 2001 at 07:43:49PM +0700, Wendy Nexcom wrote:
> I just installed 7.2 and find linuxconf not installed by default. Why? RH
> not use this program anymore?

On 7.1's release notes, linuxconf is listed as deprecated. I haven't
noticed if it's documented the same way in 7.2, but assume it is no
less deprecated than it was.

Since Linuxconf has (for some time) been useful only for certain tasks,
and produces broken results for others, I've stopped using it for my
7.2 system just to be safe.

--
---- Fred Smith -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] ------------------------ ----
                    Do you not know? Have you not heard?