--ZPt4rx8FFjLCG7dd

Well, Enigma has been out for quite some time, now, and we still haven't se=
en
an official sawfish update out of RH.  The default is 0.38, and sawfish is =
at
least at 1.01.  Seeing as sawfish is the default wm provided, I would've
thought RH would be more on the ball.

--=20
                            - Martin J. Brown, Jr. -                       =
   =20
                            - [EMAIL PROTECTED] -                       =
   =20
                                                                           =
   =20
  Public PGP Key ID: 0xB29EDDCADB184F7B keyserver: http://certserver.pgp.co=