On Thu, 2001-12-27 at 06:58, Pieter De Wit wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> I have just installed majordomo from source and it passes all the checks. I
> have one problem thougt, when I send mail to it it fails will the command
> that it can't execute my "wrapper" I have checked the FAQ etc. and they say
> I should check my smrsh config. This is where my hair comes into it <G> How
> do I config. smrsh to be allowed to execute/see wrapper. I have made links
> to the file in /etc/smrsh , /var/adm/sm.bin and /usr/adm/sm.bin and still no
> luck.

Hi Pieter

You'll have to provide more details, because a symlink to wrapper in
/etcv/smrsh should work (assuming you have the smrsh feature in your .mc
file). How about you show us the output of

ls -l /etc/smrsh

as well as your sendmail.mc and the exact error message sendmail is
giving you.

Keeping your hands away from your head should help prevent the hair
loss. Try sitting on them. :)

charles