Newbie alert...

Using RH7.1

For some reason Gnome Terminal (GT) will no longer run. I recently
installed Balsa and Netscape 6.2 and this may have something to do with
GT not working although I'm not sure which of those, if either, disabled
GT.

Running Gnome RPM (as root), if I do a "verify" for the Gnome-Core
package (gnome-core-1.2.4-16), this is what I get:

Package              File                             Problem
gnome-core-1.2.4-16  /usr/share/pixmaps/netscape.png  modification time

Running "gnome-terminal" in the KDE terminal, I get:
"gnome-terminal: relocation error: gnome-terminal: undefined symbol:
zvt_term_set_open_im"

What does this mean? Is there a way to fix GT? Should I reinstall it?

TIA,

Chris