On Fri, 28 Dec 2001 22:27:46 +0800
ethan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> implied:

> Err... that url is for Corel Linux OS Second Edition... I just want
> Wordperfect only. How can I do it ? thanks,

You might still be able to get it from tucows/linuxberg or cnet. But
(and this is a big problem), it requires an activation code, and Corel
doesn't seem to be giving those out any more. Plus it required some old
libc5 libraries (still available). Lastly, this is WP8 only. I don't
believe there was any free release of anything since.  That means the
only way to get it might be to buy it or get the whole Corel release. It
may still not include WP8 with the download.

--
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level
then beat you with experience.