My group is looking at migrating 1300 users from WordPerfect 6 for
Solaris to StarOffice for Linux when we roll out new servers this
summer.  Unfortunately, StarOffice for Linux does not have WordPerfect
filters.  We need a way to convert the WP documents to a format that
StarOffice can read -- such as DOC or RTF.  I was wondering if any of
you have used Filtrix or KeyPak?  If so, what was your experience?  Do
you have any other suggestions for doing a large scale one-time
conversion like this (we plan to convert the documents at the time the
new servers are installed and leave it at that)?
--

Janyne M. Kizer
CNE-3, CNE-4, CNE-5