On Thu, Jan 03, 2002 at 12:55:33AM -0500 or thereabouts, Devon wrote:
> On Thursday 03 January 2002 12:00 am, Gary wrote:
> > Hello All, I just installed 7.2 today, and am new to the RH distro.. I
> > pulled down rpms for Postfix, my daemon of choice,  from a couple of
> > sites, and I cannot get the darn thing to install. Low and behold,
> > there are dependency errors, the following.
> >
> > libcrypto.so.1   is needed by postfix-20011125
>
> $ rpm  --redhatprovides libcrypto.so.1
           ^^^^^^ ^^^^^
Now there is a new one on me. Good to know... I know, RTFM.. <g>
> openssl096-0.9.6-6

> > Now I do not believe that these are on my 7 CDs from RH.  Can anyone
> > help me here, so I can get my mailer working in RH..

> You can also get postfix built for Red Hat 7.2 here:
>

>http://rhcontrib.bero.org/details.php?rpm=RPMS/i386/postfix-20011210-1pcreSASL.i386.rpm
Terrific Devon,
Thanks, we're up and running now, feel much better.

> Hope that helps,

Thanks for your quick response, and good info.

--
Best regards,
Gary

Today's thought:   I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a
vegetarian.