On Thu, 2002-01-03 at 10:12, Jon Hoffman wrote:
> Hi,
> I want to configure our mail server to reject spam.  I know I want to edit
> the sendmail.mc file and put in FEATURE(dnsbl) but not really sure what
> needs to be done with the configurationl.  Has anyone set this up before?
> If so what needs to be done to make sure I do not take the mail server down
> for any length of time :O).
>
> Thank you
>
> Jon Hoffman

What black list are you going to use?  Input, Output or Both?  Check the
site for the specific URL for the FEATURE(dnsbl,'<URL of BL>')dnl
command.

We use the orbz bl and if you use them (or would like to) check them out
at http://orbz.org, the URL for the support of sendmail (and others)
is:  http://orbz.org/sysadmin-lightside.php

hth...