Hi,

I've got RH 7.2.  Just got a new harddrive.  Let's call it HD1, the new
one HD2.  /boot and / are on HD2, Windows and such is on HD1.  I thought
I installed GRUB on the master boot partition, but during the
installation process it listed it as, "hdh5" because that's the first
vfat partition on the second harddrive.  Below is the pertinant portion
of my grub.conf file in /etc/  It looked identical to the one in
/boot/grub    Input is appreciated, as I can't even load windows with a
boot disk, and being in college I need to go in there to print as I have
a Lexmark USB multifunction device with no drivers for linux...  good
thing the semester is just starting.  Thanks

splashimage=(hd1,0)/grub/splash.xpm.gz
title Red Hat Linux (2.4.7-10)
        root (hd1,0)
        kernel /vmlinuz-2.4.7-10 ro root=/dev/hdh2 hdd=ide-scsi
        initrd /initrd-2.4.7-10.img
title Windows
        rootnoverify (hd1,4)
        /dev/hda1