My right mouse button doesn't work when exporting some X programs (EMC and
Veritas stuff, not sure if they are Motif or not) back to my linux box
from several different HP and Sun boxes. The problem doesn't occur in
every program, my xterms seem to support control plus right click no
matter what the server OS is.

I've tried this running Redhat 7.1 and 7.2 with a Logitech 3 button
MouseMan, Nvidia Geforce 3 under GNOME.

Thoughts?

--
\ \/ / _       |~\  _ In God We Trust. All Others Pay Cash.
 >  < / \|\  /|+-< | |    "The world is a comedy to those that think,
/ /\ \\_/| \/ ||__)|_|     a tragedy to those who feel." - Horace Walpole