when i create partition with disk druid which can make a ext3 type of a partition (i
running it with redhat 7.2 installation)
now my hda look like this

    hda1        Boot        Primary   Linux                             4194.90
    hda2                    Primary   Linux ext2       [/home]           526.42
    hda3                    Primary   Linux                             3668.48
    hda5                    Logical   Linux                              271.44
                            Logical   Free Space                           0.04*
    hda6        NC          Logical   Linux                              271.41*
                            Logical   Free Space                           0.04*
    hda7        NC          Logical   Linux                              271.41*
                            Logical   Free Space                           0.04*
    hda8        NC          Logical   Linux ext2                        1052.81*
Disk /dev/hda: 255 heads, 63 sectors, 1247 cylinders
Units = cylinders of 16065 * 512 bytes

now /dev/hda2 can be recognize and the data still exist, but the others can't

btw i want to know when disk druid write the partition table in the installationor if
i running cfdisk what type i must choose

--
ichtus
------