On Sun, Jan 13, 2002 at 02:06:19PM +0100, Mikael Mossberg wrote:

> I hope someone can help me :
> I want to copy the whole content of a harddisk to a new empty disk.
> Now I boot from the sourcedisk and want the target disk
> to be an exact copy of the source including bootsector.
>
> Thanks
> Mikael

maybe it can help
Partition Image
 by François Dupoux - Wednesday, September 13th 2000 12:17 EST

About: Partition Image is a Linux/UNIX utility similar to Symantec's Ghost. This
uility saves partitions in the EXT2, Reiserfs, NTFS, HPFS, FAT16, and FAT32 file
system formats to an image file. The image file can be compressed with gzip or bzip2
in order to save disk space, and it can be split in order to fit onto a series of
floppy disks. This program can be useful for backup purposes. A boot/root disk is also
provided, allowing you to run Partition Image without Linux installed on the hard disk.

from freshmeat

--
ichtus
------