Hi,

I have been trying to mount a vfat partition to no avail.  I can
mount /dev/hda1 which is the C drive of Win98.  But I can't mount
/dev/hda10 with the same options.  Here is my /etc/fstab:

LABEL=/                 /                       ext3    defaults        1 1
none                    /dev/pts                devpts  gid=5,mode=620  0 0
LABEL=/home             /home                   ext3    defaults        1 2
none                    /proc                   proc    defaults        0 0
none                    /dev/shm                tmpfs   defaults        0 0
LABEL=/tmp              /tmp                    ext3    defaults        1 2
LABEL=/usr              /usr                    ext3    defaults        1 2
LABEL=/usr/local        /usr/local              ext3    defaults        1 2
LABEL=/var              /var                    ext3    defaults        1 2
/dev/hda3               swap                    swap    defaults        0 0
/dev/cdrom              /mnt/cdrom              iso9660 noauto,owner,kudzu,ro 0 0
/dev/fd0                /mnt/floppy             auto    noauto,owner,kudzu 0 0
/dev/hda1               /mnt/win98              vfat    defaults,noauto 0 0
/dev/hda10              /mnt/data               vfat    defaults,noauto 0 0

When I try to mount the system this what I get:

[root@localhost sbin]# mount /mnt/data
mount : type fs incorrect, option incorrect, superbloc incorrect on /dev/hda10,
       or too many mounted file systems.

Moreover,  today I try to run fsck.vfat on /dev/hda10 and this is
what I got:

[root@localhost sbin]# fsck.vfat -r /dev/hda10
dosfsck 2.7, 14 Feb 2001, FAT32, LFN
Logical sector size is zero.

I think is pointing to the source of the error,  but I do not know
how to fix this.

Thanks for any pointer on how to fix this ...

Dominic