Hello,

I have just installed RH 7.2 on my PC. This PC is connected on a lan and I'm
using NIS from SUN for users authentication, automount and hosts address.
This service work well( ypwhich ok, ypcat map ok) and I can from the root
account switch to a user account with su - command.
But unfortunately, I can't log on the KDE desktop with a user account. I
receive always this error message:

" there was a error setting up inter-process communication for KDE. The
message
returned by the system was :
Could not read network communication list
/home/user/.DCOPserver_hostname_0
Please check that the dtcopserver program is running !"

And  KDE reset the connection...

Any idea ?
Thanks a lot for your help.

Greetings