-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Robert Finneran
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 2:01 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Speed Problems Red Hat 7.0

Hi Jose,

I have a very bad feeling about this. I speculate that this problem is wide
spread enough to be a major showstopper. Or maybe I'm overreacting?

I'll willing to take bets from people on this: I'll bet this problem makes
the news!!!

See the other postings that are just now popping up.

Rob