This expains Sunday's User Friendly comic strip...  I thought it was funny,
but I thought it seemed out of left field...

http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=20020120

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Staaf [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2002 9:09 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: AOL in Negotiations to Buy Red Hat

AOL/Time Warner buying Red Hat might be great for those who use Linux as a
Desktop workstation but, anyone actually believe they care about competing
in the server market?  AOL is just looking for a way to get the AOL virus
spread to the world without having to pay Microsoft.  I for one will find
another distribution or more than likely go with Sun/Solaris if Red Hat
sells out.

Bob Staaf
Southern Web Services
Orlando, Fl