On 22:04 21 Jan 2002, Stefan Rieger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
| After I subscribed (1 time) to [EMAIL PROTECTED] I receive every
| posting two times.
| I unsubscribed and subcribed once again, but it causes the same error.
| That's so.......!!! I'm not sooo stupid, I think.
| I'm a member of some other mailinglist and I've never had such a problem.
| It would be nice, if someone could help me before go insane!
| (sorry about my bad englisch)

Ok, there are two possibilities:
        - you have two subscriptions to the list
        - something at your end is duplicating the email

Just to attack the 2nd in the background: do you have an mail filters
set up? And do you have more than one email address.

On the premise it's the first case:
        - unsubscribe
        - go to the list subscription page and request your password

If you really have two subscriptions then it should send you a password
and you can probably unsubscribe again to get the second one. If you
have more than one email address, ask for the password for each.

Otherwise, contact the list administrator directly and ask.
--
Cameron Simpson, DoD#743        [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.zip.com.au/~cs/

Some people have all the luck.  When I find the guy with mine, I'm gonna
kick his teeth in.