it is some m$ shit stuff: nimda/codered attempts

--
"Prawde jak kundla trzeba batem wypedzac do budy" F. Zappa

Pozdrawiam
Daniel Chojecki
^EOF

                    Brenden Walker

                    <BKWalker@DRBSyste        Do:     "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'"

                    ms.com>                   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    Wysłane przez:            DW:

                    redhat-list-admin@        Temat:  hack attempts - opinions?

                    redhat.com

                    02-01-25 21:52

                    Odpowiedz do

                    redhat-list

I've noticed quite a few computers trying to access files/directories on my
FTP server that don't exist with the obvious intent to break in (cgi-bin,
/winnt/system32 and the like).  I'm not worried about these lame attempts,
just wondering if I should send off an e-mail to the domain admins (root@
or
abuse@).  I suspect this is somebody running some form of scanning script.

Any opinions? (I know, you guys don't usually share opinions ;-)..