On Sat, 26 Jan 2002, Duane Clark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
:Having recently upgraded from 6.2 to 7.2 (yea, I took my time doing
:that), there is one change that is really irritating me. In
:enlightenment, I had things set up so the focus follows the mouse, but
:does not raise the windows. Windows were only raised when I clicked on
:the border.
:
:Now with sawfish, it has similar settings for focus following the mouse,
:and a setting that claims to be for "Raise windows when they are
:focused". Well, okay, I guess technically this is correct since the
:window is not raised immediately when it is focused. But as soon as I
:click in it, it does get raised. That kind of defeats the purpose, it
:seems to me.
:
:Is anyone aware of a way to defeat this "feature"? Or is the answer to
:install and use enlightenment?

>From the main menu, go to

   Programs->Settings->Sawfish window manager->Shortcuts

and select the "Window" context.  You'll see some entries like
"Button1-Click1    Raise transients and pass through click."  Delete
them.

--
Bob Nichols         [EMAIL PROTECTED]