On 28/01/2002 at 11:31 PM Josep M. [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[gregausit/redhat-list] wrote:

>Hello.
>
>Just when finished upgrade,had a problem with console session,I open
>another console session (ctrl-f2) and was not possible login
>because an problem,maybe was kernel uppgrade the problem,but was
>impossible boot the machine:)
>
>Do You believe that upgrading kernel first will be solved?

If you tried to upgrade the kernel using "U" you will have problems, if you
are not sure what I mean, look for a doc on how to install a new kernel.

Regards

Greg Wright
--

IT Consultant Sydney Australia     PH 0418 292020 -- Int. +61 418 292020
Available for Global Contracts      US Fax -- 801 740 2874