No. The community support forum is at www.linuxmanagers.org, or a dozen
other "generic linux" mailing lists. [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a
_vendor_specific_ community support forum. Your question is as
inappropriate as me asking this list some kernel-related questions about
SuSE. Sure, there's a chance that someone will have an answer, but there
are better places to ask that question.

David Talkington wrote:

Matthew Boeckman                        (816) 777-2160
Manager - Systems Integration           Saepio Technologies
==
                                                ==
Public Notice as Required by Law: Any Use of This Product, in
Any Manner Whatsoever, Will Increase the Amount of Disorder in the Universe.
Although No Liability Is Implied Herein, the Consumer Is Warned That This
Process Will Ultimately Lead to the Heat Death of the Universe.