have you tried Calcium? it's pretty cool. i did an article on it and
really liked what it had to offer.

you can get it from:

http://www.brownbearsoftware.com/

On Tue, 2002-01-29 at 14:22, fred pasteck wrote:

> --- fred pasteck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hi. Can anyone recommend an HTML-based
> > calendar/scheduling program for Linux, perferrably
> > open source and perl or PHP?
>
> I hate to reply to my own message, but I should have
> added that I've checked freshmeat and sourceforge
> (aren't they the same?) and there are a lot of
> programs.
>
> However, has anyone already done some research on
> which one they find the most feature-packed, easy to
> use, and stable?
>
> thanks.

Jack Wallen, Jr.
Track Editor - Linux/UNIX and Infrastructure
TechRepublic (CNET Networks)                       L   I   N   U   X
http://www.techproguild.com
502-814-7741                                       R   O   C   K   S

Key fingerprint = B7C9 3A5A 0031 5FBC B050  6822 1269 7711 B37B 4F83
sub  1024g/00E9A596 2001-05-11