Hi,

I downloaded a boot.img in order to add a module to it.

I removed a module to make room for it.  Added it in the modules-info and the pcitable
and moved the module to the 2.4.22BOOT dir.

Did all of the steps I know to do and then umounted and dd the image over to my
floppy...

Problem is now I get all kinds of errors

Going to insmod cdrom.o (path is NULL)
Error 2 reading header :cpio Bad magic

I may be doing the process all wrong :(

Anyone know the issue here (it seems to be cpio related)?  Anyone have a good doc (not
linuxdoc.org's kickstart bootdisk since it is not complete) on how to mount, open up
initrd.img and add a module , make room for it by removing something and then get it
all back to the disk... Just to see if it is better than the method I used..

Sorry for the length..

-matt