Hi!

I have Red Hat Linux 7.2 and I'm trying to execute SCO Unix COFF binaries
(RM Cobol for OpenServer).

I'd try with RH 7.0, with the kernel-ibcs-2.2.16-22.i386.rpm package, I'd
probe loading the module iBCS, executed the program and everything worked
fine. No problem.

Now, on RH 7.2 I load all the abi modules  (abi-sco, abi-uw7, abi-cxenix,
abi-svr4, abi-machdep, abi-ibcs, etc.), I try to execute the same COFF
binary that runs on RH 7.0, and it send the next error:

bash:runcobol: cannot execute binary file

Is it a patch or any package that let me run this binaries?
Where can I find it?

Any idea, comment or advise is welcome.

Thanks...

Regards