Hi folks,

I have a working mail server (sendmail 8.11-6) that gets all mail for
neidorff-dot-com. Now I'd also like to get mail from my isp. I tried
setting up a user and running fetchmail from that user via cron. The user
is 'mailserv' and the script looks like this:

#!/bin/sh
su mailserv -c "fetchmail -s"

This runs, goes out to the isp and brings the mail in, BUT, procmail hangs
and all mail after the mail from the isp stays in the queue until I kill
one procmail process for each email received from the isp. (Does this make
sense?)

The process I have to kill looks like this:
procmail -Y -a -d mailserv

There is another procmail process:
procmail -Y -a -d mark
that delivers the mail once the first one is killed.
Is there a change in sendmail I have to make, or somewhere else? Or is
ther other informaiton that I need to provide to get help with this
problem?

Thanks,

Mark