Gentlepersons:

I've got a dual boot RH72/W95 system here, on which I'm installing a
W98 upgrade. I know it's gonna wipe out the boot sector, so I've got
two (2) working boot floppies for the Linux partition.

What I don't know ( and haven't gleaned by reading the grub docs) is how
do I reinstall the GRUB boot sector on the hard drive once the upgrade is
done?

If it were LILO I would just do /sbin/lilo, but I can't read between the
lines of the GRUB docs well enough to find the answer.

Advice will be appreciated!

Thanks,

Fred
--