Before I go through the possible headaches, I thought I'd ask:  Is there experience installing RH 7.2 on a Dell Latitude C600?  Are there trouble spots to watch out for and secrets to know?

The laptop has a Pent 3, Intel 440BX AGPset (Mobile) chipset and a ATI Rage Mobile 128 graphics chip.  Memory is: 256M RAM, 8M video RAM.  HDD is 20 GB Hitachi.  It could be either a SCSI or IDE drive.  OS as delivered is Win 2k, SP1 which has formatted the entire HDD as the C: drive (less about 20 MB as the first partition).  The screen is a 14.1" SXGA+ display running at 1400 x 1050 pixels with 60 Hz refresh.  The Win 2k fonts look best at this resolution, even though the text is extremely small.  But the lower resolutions were hard to read (just a bunch of dots).  "Mouse" is via pointer stick with a touch pad, too.

Thanks in advance,
Eric