    >> domain.com belongs to a bank in Bethlehem, PA.

    ed> sorry, domain.com was just the example I used Gerry.

    ed> your first answer is the correct one.

    ed> the real names I use in here are based on the domain dekkers.com.

    ed> which is what worries me. They SHOULD NOT RESOLVE externally. I was hoping
    ed> they would not. But, as you have found out, they do, and the real domain
    ed> name i use internally is dekkers.com.

    ed> I have not bought the dekkers.com domain, like I said it's for internal use
    ed> only.

    ed> How could this happen??

Someone has your domain, dekkers.com

Do a whois on dekkers.com and you will see:

 Domain Name: DEKKERS.COM
   Registrar: BULKREGISTER.COM, INC.
   Whois Server: whois.bulkregister.com
   Referral URL: http://www.bulkregister.com