joe wrote:

> Would a list admin please tell me how to unsubscribe? The website
> provides no mechanism for this.

    Sure it does.  In the footer of each message it gives you a URL:

> Redhat-list mailing list
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    When you visit that URL, scroll to the bottom and enter your email
address and click on Edit Options.

    On the next page, enter your password and click on Unsubscribe.

    And if for some unknown reason you can't do that, look at the
headers of each message:

        <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=unsubscribe>

--
W | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.
  Ashley M. Kirchner <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   .   303.442.6410 x130