On 08:59 08 Feb 2002, Willem van der Walt<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
| lba32 stands for large block access or something.

"Linear Block Addressing": you just ask for block n of the disc instead of
asking for a block by reciting surface/cylinder/section triples.
--
Cameron Simpson, DoD#743        [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.zip.com.au/~cs/

How about this one, which I heard from a friend who supposedly heard someone
yell it to his partner while rock climbing:
        I have no friends and my nuts are too small.
I always thought this would make a good name of a climb.
        - Wendy Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>