> From: "Jake McHenry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> This is exactly what I'm doing! Here is my query ..
>
> select * from $dbtable where 1 and year = '$inyear' and month like
> '$inmonth' and day = '$inday' order by time, ampm
>
> And when I display the results, it is putting a event of 10:00 am or pm
> before 2-9 am or pm. it's putting the 10 before all.
>

> Here is a screen shot of the output..
>
>       Time AM/PM Event Delete
>       10:00 AM test
>       10:00 PM test
>       1:00 PM test
>       5:00 AM test
>       8:00 PM test
>       9:00 AM test
>       9:30 AM test
>
>             Check All
>         Password:
>

> Thanks,
> Jake

You're either going to have to write your own sort that takes into
account the leading one or do it the right way :-) with MySQL
date/time data types.

Obviously you're doing this with some sort of programming language so
write the code to generate the query based on the date you want to
search for:

Python example:
date = year + '-' + month + '-' + day
q = 'select * from dbtable where date_column = ' + date + \
    ' order by time_column;'

Replace your date data types with a MySQL DATE and a MySQL TIME data
type.

HTH,
Dave