On Fri, Feb 15, 2002 at 03:49:59AM -0800, CM Miller wrote:
: Right, I understand how to redirect the output into a
: file, but I could I copy/paste that output into an
: e-mail espeically for the ipchains -L outupt?  I want
: to display the results so people can troubleshoot the
: problem.

Right.  And since you make reference to copy and paste,
we're all sure you're familiar with how to use them.  Going out
on a limb here, but I bet you're also able to operate a text editor
of some kind too.  Put the two together and your problem is solved.

Think outside the box.  Just a little... :-)

--
Jason Costomiris <><           |  Technologist, geek, human.
                    My account, My opinions.