Dear Jack and all,

Jack, I was tried to config the sysctl.conf and reboot the machine after.
But the problem still the same -  is client side can't browse Intereting
when I assign a
different range of IP (10.0.0.1) to them (p.s. Server IP Address is
192.168.13.222).  If I change the IP (192.168.13.223) for client, they
haven't any problem at all.  So I think there is something need to do on IP
forwarding.
Do you know what I can do to solve this problem ?  Also,below is what I
change from my server:

[root@L-Server etc]# more sysctl.conf
# Disables packet forwarding
net.ipv4.ip_forward = 1
# Enables source route verification
net.ipv4.conf.default.rp_filter = 1
# Disables the magic-sysrq key
kernel.sysrq = 0

Thanks and regards,
Kevin Chan

<Jack Bowling Wrote:>

> > Dear all,
> >
> > I would like to know where I can set the IP Forwarding in RH 7.2 and why
> > can't use the "netcfg" under Xwindow ?  Does anyone can teach me how to
do
> > it ?
>
> Hi, Kevin. In RH 7.2, most of the sysctl functions are set in the
/etc/sysctl.conf file. This way you don't have to mess around with rc.local.
Here is mine below (comments massaged from default). Note that 1==enable and
0==disable.