Personally I'm pretty happy with Big Brother found at http://bb4.com

I've found their solution is simple to implement and supports multiple
platforms (UNIX and Windoze).  History is available for any system.  It
may/may not be what you are looking for.  Something to look at.

Frank

Some of you may be familiar with Blair Zajac's ORCA (
http://www.orcaware.com/orca/ ), which works wonderfully with Adrian
Cocroft's SE performance toolkit for solaris. I'm wondering if anyone is
aware of a similair solution for redhat.

Specifically I'm looking for something that gif-ifies system
utilization, broken out by CPU/mem/net, etc. I'm aware of things like
GKRELLM, but it does not archive results. Any ideas?

--
Matthew Boeckman            (816) 777-2160
Manager - Systems Integration        Saepio Technologies