Karina Gómez Salgado wrote:

> You can also
> block directly in the apache configuration , with an .htaccess file.

    This is more what they want to do.  They want to avoid JavaScript, or any other
client side scripting all together (JavaScript can be turned off and that'll defeat
the whole thing)

> You only need to know what ip classes are US classes.

    That would be easier said than done.  I was hoping to find some type of routine
that would lookup the IP when it hits, and decide whether they get served, or pitched
out.

--
W | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.
  Ashley M. Kirchner <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   .   303.442.6410 x130