Hello,

I am using Linux mostly for TeX/LaTeX processing.  RedHat is not the
best environment out of the box for this, due to several reasons:

a) the included version of teTeX, though the last "officially"
released one, is quite outdated.
b) AUC TeX, the primary LaTeX editing environment is not included.

And of course, I'd like my pet project preview-latex to make it into
one of the next distros.  It requires AUC TeX in a recent enough
version.

Now on the download section for
<http://preview-latex.sourceforge.net> we have put rpms for both AUC
TeX as well as preview-latex that work with the current Emacs-21.1 in
Rawhide.

What else would one need to do?

Oh, BTW, x-symbol is also a nice package working with Emacs-21.1,
though installation is a bear.

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]