hi all ,
i am runnning a copy of RED HAT 7 , now the problem is that modem is winmodem and i could magnage to get someinfo on a HOWTO which came with the CD which i have attached . now plz anyone could visit the site listed in section 5.5 of the attachment and send me the appropriate driver as attachment ( i do not have a www access   :(  also tell me how to install the driver and other infos
my modem is Conexant HCF 56K data Fax PCI Modem
thanx

|||||||||||||||||BrAiN aToMS||||||||||||||||||| - mAkEs YoU ThInK ThAt yOu aRe tHiNkInG !!|||||||||||||||||||||||

|||||||||||||||||BrYaN AdAMS|||||||||||||||||| - mAkEs YoU SiNg WhEn yOu aRe sInKiNg !!|||||||||||||||||||||||

This electronic communication and any accompanying document is being transmitted over the Indian Oil Network and contains confidential information that is for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and is protected against unauthorised disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended receipient or the employee or agent responsible to deliver to the intended receipient, or is not intended to act on it, be aware that any disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication, or the use of its contents is prohibited and is likely to be attended by legal consequences. If you have received this communication in error and/or are not the intended receipient, please immediately notify the undersigned or Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. at the telephone or the fax number or email address given above and permanently delete the original message from your email system. Whilst this mail has been checked for all the known viruses, recipients should undertake their own virus checking as Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. will not accept any liability whatsoever