From: Linux [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 3:26 AM
To: 'Redhat-List (E-mail)
Subject: Ethernet rest interface statistics

Hi

I have asked this question before on the list but am still unable to resolve
this issue

I need to be able to reset the byte/frame counters for my eth1 interface
periodically.
this will enable me to record the Internet bandwidth usage on a monthly
basis.
Any ideas gratefully accepted. Hopefully a chocolate fish in the (e)mail.

Mike

This mail was processed by Mail essentials for Exchange/SMTP,
the email security & management gateway. Mail essentials adds
content checking, email encryption, anti spam, anti virus,
attachment compression, personalised auto responders, archiving
and more to your Microsoft Exchange Server or SMTP mail server.
For more information visit http://www.mailessentials.com