On Wed, Feb 27, 2002 at 10:10:14PM +0200, Ceyhun Kirmizitas wrote:
> I have two ethernet card
> I install first one while installation the RH ---cnet
> Then I tried to install second ethernet card but I could not do this.
> My second Ethernet Card is RealTek 8019 ISA.
> How Can I install my second ethernet card?
> Thx

Have you checked the Ethernet-HOWTO?  You can find it at
http://www.linuxdoc.org.;  I found it helpful in setting up multiple
cards in my machines, and it does a better job of explaining than I
can. :)

Regards,
Ben

--
Ben Logan: ben at wblogan dot net
OpenPGP Key KeyID: A1ADD1F0

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World
War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
                -- Albert Einstein