gordon:

weeeellll, i'll be dipped in ... darn, did not know there was a change from
<esc><esc> to tab. musta not looked closely enought in the documentation.
thanks a whole bunch.

on the kde erratta's, i will go for that. thanks again....

On Saturday 02 March 2002 10:28 am, you did posit:

--
regards,
allen wayne best, esq

A man in love is incomplete until he is married.  Then he is finished.
                -- Zsa Zsa Gabor, "Newsweek"