This can be best done by using Google and typing for example "man iptables"
or whatever they are all up there

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick van der Linde [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, 5 March 2002 23:42
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: How to format man pages for A4 paper printing?

>Hello.
>
>I want to print some manuals, but the default formatting I am getting
>is for letter paper and I am using A4 paper. I am doing:
>

>          $ man -t fvwm2 | lpr
>
>to print the fvwm2 manual, for example. What should I do to get
>A4 paper formatting?

I can't tell you exactly what to do. But I know you'll need
to change an/some entries in your /etc/printcap file.

Probably you'll be able to change settings in  printconf
too. It will allow you to choose the default paper size.

Hope this helps.

Rick

This mail was processed by Mail essentials for Exchange/SMTP,
the email security & management gateway. Mail essentials adds
content checking, email encryption, anti spam, anti virus,
attachment compression, personalised auto responders, archiving
and more to your Microsoft Exchange Server or SMTP mail server.
For more information visit http://www.mailessentials.com