I have 2 linux servers I would like to back up to a DLT tape library.
There's a total of about 15GB of data across the 2 servers (mail and
ftp). Each system runs only the daemons it absolutely needs in order to
function. (ie. the only remote access to the ftp server is via ftp and
ssh, no other daemons are listening on any ports tcp or udp, mail server
has a few more). What SECURE method can I use to back up data on both of
these servers without having to physically attach drives to each system?
Also, can someone recommend good backup software (maybe a linux
equivalent of backup exec)?

TIA,

Jeff Graves
Customer Support Engineer