I installed from a star office cd not from RH separte cd so this
may not apply.
Logon as root in Xwindows and mount cdrom
cd /cdrom/linux/Office52
./setup -net
Then as a user you logon in x windows in console window cd to
directory where Office52 is installed cd to Ofice52/program
./setup

When you typed ./setup were you in the directory that had the
setup command?
                     Linda Hanigan