Potentially, YES.  rawhide is *alpha* software - any rawhide package any person here has installed is not a guarantee that a package you install tomorrow will even install, pretend to work, or not cause serious stability issues.  Yes, I can be blunt, but if you have to ask if you'll run into problems with rawhide strongly suggests that rawhide is not for you.

    .../Ed

Ed Wilts
Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]