Browsers tend to be sensitive to improperly written HTML.  IE used to be
the most sensitve, Netscape is now.  Bet if you go through the HTML you
will find a tag that is not ended properly or that has a syntax error.  A
good webmaster would test against all browsers, but few do.  I always send
complaints to webmaster@xyz  when I find these situations ... if they are
going to put up a web page they should make sure it works with all
browsers.  My web team tests against the top 5 browsers ...

- rick