Best advice - forget NetMeeting.  If you search through the MS
knowledgebase for NetMeeting and firewalls you will find that NetMeeting
needs the other end to be able to establish a data connection back to you
... on any port.  So, to be able to use NetMeeting you need to have a
pretty open firewall.  Microsoft's bottom line in the knowledgebase
articles is that if you have problems, just remove the firewall.  My
position is that is backwards - just remove NetMeeting.  It is ridiculous
that they cannot create an app that can establish the back end data
channel on one, and only one, port.  Until that happens, NetMeeting and
secure networks are at different poles.

- rick