Hi all,

Perl has a misconfiguration somewhere that is filling up my logwatch that
gets mailed to me daily.

/etc/cron.daily/00-logwatch:

perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
        LANGUAGE = (unset),
        LC_ALL = (unset),
        LANG = "en_US"

I don't see it as a major problem, just an annoyance, and when installing
multiple programs in one day, can cause the logwatch emails to become quite
large.

I am running RH7.2 triple booting OpenBSD and WinXPpro,

uname -a:
Linux localhost.localdomain 2.4.7-10 #1 Thu Sep 6 17:27:27 EDT 2001 i686
unknown

Any info would be appreciated. The en_US language is installed, afaik
correctly (with the default install), but the other settings...?

Thanks in advance,

./will[ss]